Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Busy, Busy

Quick post! Since I haven't posted for a while. I have lots in my mind that I want to share in here really. But my life right now is really busy. Take tomorrow, LONG quiz in Chemistry16 and Laboratory Work. Another nosebleeding quiz in Math17! Jeez, Math is making my life hard. I have lots to review however, I still find this urge within me to do a bit of recreational reading! Yeah, yeah, I know. I should NOT do that. I'll try not to! Promise. I wanted to share that I'm really starting to like my block G9A!!! Cool friends (with a few exceptions) and lots of laughs and teases already! We had lots of pictures too but those weren't uploaded yet. So soon you'll get to see them too! Because of that, I'm looking forward to spend the following days with them. :)) So, ergo. Gotta review. Long day tomorrow. Long week. So I need long patience! :))

Wish me luck! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment