Friday, June 24, 2011

Edward's 110th :]] and Jericho's 6th :]] ♥

JUNE 20 ,2011---- a very special day for two of the very special guys in my teenage life. :))

Yeah, I know, its little late for posting a Happy Birthday thing for the both of them,, but still!!!




First, my dheErs, EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN's 110th!
yep, He's way too old. Ha! But he's vamp. And that makes him mine. I've been celebrating his birthday for three years now. And he's one of the fictional character who I wish isn't fictional. :)) A lot of teens have same feelings and we just can't help it. :P

"I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that. As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill." - Edward Cullen 

Writing about this makes me want to watch Twilight all over again :))

I like this video dedicated for his birthday :)) Watch and be dazzled. :))



Second, is the cutest and most adorable kid I've known!

Jericho and Eu. We both love Karate!


SAMUEL JERICHO REVILLO GOMEZ!  Happy 6th Birthday!
Jericho is my friend's younger brother whom I adore so much! Hahahaha. I remembered him kissing me during my birthday and I badly want to kiss him on his. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment