Friday, June 24, 2011

On a Rainy Friday :]]

From Chancellor Saloma: Classes are suspended in UP Diliman today Friday 24 June 2011 due to expected heavy rains in Metro Manila. Please disseminate advisory.
And that means WHAT?!?!

Great relief for most of the students (especially EU!). I was not really hoping for classes to be suspended today. I actually woke up earlier than usual in preparation for school today (because I was ALMOST late yesterday for my Chem class). There are interesting stuffs that were supposed to happen today: the film viewing in our Social Science class (I'm liking this subject more and more every other day) about Plato: complete with popcorn and drinks! And of course the non-stop fun in my Geography class ( I was thinking of posting about this one. It'll give you a laugh.). But anyway, I'm really glad classes are suspended because I need to update this blog! I've been very much behind in posting since school is on. So, I'll be posting a lot today :)

Bear with me on this Rainy Friday! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment