Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

No words can describe how the film series ended. One could say it's great but I know its way better than that. I laughed. I cried. And I was so surprised when the crowd inside the cinema clapped by the end of the movie. They were feeling the same way. I can feel the same devotion I have as everyone clapped. It was overwhelming.

Last June 27, my father and I reserved tickets for four at IMAX. I want to watch it on the premiere night (which is Thursday, July 14) but due to conflicting schedule we bought tickets for Friday instead. When we bought the tickets online I was so surprised to see that alot of people had already reserved their seats. And that was weeks before the showing date! But I happy that we're still able to get good seats even if it weren't the best ones. (Best seats in IMAX is at the center of letter M. We sat at L.) We were actually almost late when we got there but thankfully IMAX didn't really strictly follow the time schedule.

The movie is so cool. (I can't think of other words.) Its a great wrap for the whole series. I'm sad to see it end. It means there won't be anymore anticipation for another book or film. But thankfully J.K. Rowling understood the needs of her fans so she set up the Pottermore site. I'm looking forward to that. I've cried lot's of tears. My parents (who weren't really fans of the series but just go along with it because I love it) liked it too. Even my mom, who've never shown any interest before was intrigue.

Yes, the series have ended but HARRY POTTER will always be in my heart. It's been years since I've been amazed by Harry's magic. And even now, I still am. And will always be... :))

at the theater. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment