Saturday, August 20, 2011

AHBL

There past few weeks, I always find myself in front of the laptop, in the middle of the night, with the rest of my family asleep already. I've been sleeping at like 2AM in the morning since last Wednesday. Take for example at this moment, it's exactly 1AM and I much as I want to hit the bed soon, I can't. I know I'm having this bad sleeping habits which would make me wake up later at noon. I don't know why am I even writing about this, its just that I know I have to change this. All I did online if I weren't blogging or writing or doing something important was to read which is of course me passion but it's breaking loose. I can't control the time I spend reading online anymore. I make up lot's of excuses already. :(( And this day alone, I've been online for over 10 hours already. :(( I just realized that. Oh my. What. Is. Happening. To. Me.

I promise myself to do something really productive tomorrow. I have to put this in writing because I wouldn't be able to accomplish it if I don't. I need all the luck I could get. *sigh

PS. AHBL is 'All Hell Breaking Loose'. It's from a Sarah Dessen book that I've read months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment