Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Am His Daughter


Lately, this song's always playing inside my head. It helped me so much these past few weeks. It helped me immensely to focus my thought on the worthy things and I'm ever grateful for that. Plus the inspiring lyrics, this song is sure to get all the bad thought going away. What really strike me were the parts that says the worldly things do not and will never dictate who I am.

This is the same song that inspired me about changing my previously all-black blog to something really fun and more uplifting. This somehow marked the brand-new me. I really love the song and I know this will stay with me forever. xx


The photos in the magazines
Don't dictate who I'm supposed to be
The world can't recognize, all that I am inside
But I know in His eyes, I am a part of, the bigger picture,

There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter.

The people on the TV screen,
The leaders, rulers, and queens
I watch them shape the world,
And though I'm just a girl, I still know for sure, 
That I am a part of, the bigger picture

There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter

And when I'm feeling small,
And wondering if I'll ever, find courage to stand tall
Through His love I remember

There's so much more to me
He helps me to see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment