- Hush, Hush Book 3, "Silence"
- THG Books 2-3, "Catching Fire & Mockingjay"
- Hex Hall Book 3, "Spellbound"
- Lauren Oliver's "Before I Fall"
- Delirium Book 2, "Pandemonium"
- Hilary Duff's "Elixir"
- Stephenie Perkin's "Lola and the Boy Next Door"
- Nicholas Sparks' "The Choice"
- Sarah Dessen's "Dreamland"
- Beth Revis "Across the Universe" Trilogy
- John Green's "Looking For Alaska"
- Erich Segal's "Love Story"
- Nora Robert's "Brazen Virtue"
- Louise Rennison's "Wuthering Tights"
- William Goldman's "The Princess Bride"
- Rachel Hawthorne's "Suite Dreams"
- The Flappers Book 2, "Ingenue"
- Myra McEntire's "Hourglass"
- Jennifer Jaberley's "Crush Control"
- David Nicholl's "One Day"
- Liz Braswell's "Nine Lives of Chloe King"
- Nora Robert's "Morrigan's Cross"
- Sarah Addison Allen's "The Girl Who Chased The Moon"
- Sohpie Littlefield's "Banished"
- Stephen Chbosky's "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"
- Susane Colasanti's "So Much Closer & Waiting For You"
- Josephine Angelini's "Starcrossed"
- Lauren Kate's Fallen Trilogy
Whoa! That's a lot of books! And I intentionally put Fallen Trilogy last because I have such a big issue about that book. Haha. So well, yeah! That's it! But even before starting this list I need to focus on my upcoming exam. My last for this sem!
So there. May the odds be ever in my favor! And yours too!
UP NEXT: Entry about my awesome Saturday date with my girlfriends!
Plus! Book review on Jennifer Smith's "A Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight"