Thursday, April 5, 2012

Take One.

It's been a long time since I've been involved in film. Not the major kind of film but the homemade ones. Like for school projects and everything. And as far as I can remember, I've always directed those kind of things in school.

That's why it amazes me so much because I'm back at it again. But I'm not the director, mind you. I'm actually gonna act which will be so weird for me.

The video is actually for our presentation this upcoming Stake Youth Conference in Bulacan. And the Young Women of our ward will depict about the right standards for the use of the internet. Just moments ago, I was making the outline of the different scenes and I can feel the rush of ideas coming out which is so cool.

And earlier this day, we had our first try at it. We filmed scene one wherein we're on our way home from church activity and we're saying our goodbyes.

It was a very awesome day that I get to bond with my fellow YW (while playing Hangaroo and doing lots of takes) and my leaders. Below is a picture on this awesome day and it's followed by the short video of our fail attempt at the first scene. xx






No comments:

Post a Comment