Monday, July 23, 2012

Merci Beaucoup!

Bonjour!

So yeah. Blogging must be the last thing I should be doing right now considering that in just a few hours I'll be taking my exam for Elementary Analysis III in school and I still know nothing regarding the subject and the hours to prepare are so short. I still have to minus the long hours when I'll take a bath and travel. It's just all so hectic.

So there. But I just can't ignore the fact that my blog had been viewed more than a thousand times!!! #victorydance


Yeah, I've seen it for a few days now and it just registered to me this morning. And it was just so amazing! So to everyone, out there. Thank you so much! Merci Beaucoup!


So, to the second point of this point. My linguistic friends had started giving me french lesson and I just love it. I know now how to introduce myself and sing abc in French and count from uh to cent! Hahaha.

So yeah. It's a tumultuous flow of happiness masking the sense of worry for the exam. :D

Au revoir! A bientot! Merci! Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment