Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ever After


Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true
Deep down inside we want to believe they still do
And a secret is taught, it's our favorite part of the story
Let's just admit we all want to make it too 
                           -Carrie Underwood (Ever, Ever After)


Ok. I admit. I want a happy ever after, too. The kind that sweeps me off my feet, makes me sigh in contentment, makes me smile to every soul I meet, thrills me, and makes me happy. Which is, to simplify it, the kind that's hard to find.

I pretend, sometimes, in my mind, like a play, you know? An act on stage, with me directing it and starring it with the blank face of my significant other. It's cool because I get to be the princess of the story and I can change the script. I just can't wait to see the real thing :)

Earlier tonight, I helped my best friend start her essay which is to bring to the reader's attention a fairy tale happy ending. So, uhm, I don't know. I just wrote about it. (I mean typed.) 

Anyway, I feel like I'm on a roll tonight 'cause I had two posts which is quite a change from my long absence for almost two months. Nevertheless, I just wrote about happy endings because I have the knowledge how to get just that. Which can be found from this song . :))



So, learn the trick everybody... I hope everyone gets their happy endings. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment