Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Funny Thing

So, a funny thing happened earlier today. But before that . . .

This is my 100th blog post!! Hahaha. Anyway. . .

I haven't shared on this blog yet my ultimate fandom over the Starkid, a theater production known for their parody of the renowned series by J.K. Rowling that they posted on Youtube and other noted plays that will make you roll on the floor laughing like Draco Malfoy. (Starkid thing).  So yeah, since the 4th of this month, when I first heard their song 'Going Back to Hogwarts' I was hooked. And then, I immediately infected my friends as well. (Chelsea, for instance, won't stop sing Harry Freaking Potter that one happy day.) They're really awesome and supermegafoxyawesomehot. (These Starkids).

But the funny thing that happened really was earlier this day when I was reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (I lost count for how many times already.) I was reading the part where Hermione and Harry were accompanying Umbridge to the Forbidden Forest to show her the 'weapon' that they readied for Dumbledore supposedly. Skipping to the part where Umbridge was already taken away by the centaurs and Grawp appeared out of nowhere looking for Hagger and is asking Hermy about his whereabouts, there was a part there when, I think, Hermione asked if Harry thinks Grawp would kill all those centaurs. And, I think, Harry's answer was like, he certainly hope he does.

Pondering on those words, a fleeting thought came into my mind. Somewhere, I remembered someone saying that the centaur are becoming extinct. And I thought, that if they all die, just as Harry hopes, then they'll surely be wiped out. (apart from Firenze). And then, I was thinking what was the reason they are becoming extinct. And then a really funny image was recalled from my mind. A scene from AVPS (A Very Potter Sequel - a Starkid production) that has this idea that the centaurs-are-gonna-be-extinct-because-no-lass-is-strong-enough-for-them-apart-from-Umbridge. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I was so relieved when I discovered that the absurd idea was from Starkid and at the same time, I'm really elated simply because Starkid is becoming more and more a part of my life. :)) I love them so much. . .

Another funny thing is that when I'm already on the chapter reading the battle at the Ministry of Magic and the DA people are all like using so many spells and fighting the Death Eaters, a certain spell came onto my mind. The jelly-legs jinx. Haha. whose countercurse is Unjellify! Hahaha. So silly. :))

Yeah, this is indeed so funny for me. And a funny pic for you below. (from Tumblr) And that's all. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment