p.s. I would love to hear your feedback! ;)
- The Secret - WHY DO I WRITE?
- THE POEM
- I Swear - A poem regarding the YA fiction I'm trying so hard to write. Probably the best poem I've ever written.
- Shakespeare on the "O" - Essay on the film adaptation of Shakespeare's Othello
- My Heart is Not Here At All - Essay on Solitude
- Beyond The Clouds - A view on Youth Degeneration
- Random Thoughts
The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible.
If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.
And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.